Get Email UpdatesSign up below to receive free Trusted Identities Group blog updates.
- TIG in action at next week’s Federal Identity Forum, IDESG Plenary
- How will they measure up? RTI awarded to evaluate the class of 2016 state and local pilots!
- Return of the Great Zoltan! Our 800-63 FAQs answer life’s most perplexing questions (about digital identity, anyway).
- Mic Drop — Announcing the New Special Publication 800-63 Suite!
- REGISTER NOW – Privacy Risk Assessment: Prerequisite for Privacy Risk Management Workshop
Tag Archives: schema
Following the “Applying Measurement Science in the Identity Ecosystem” workshop, we heard that attendees wanted a more complete treatment of attribute metadata. So we took the attribute metadata whitepaper we released in the winter, feedback from the workshop, and additional input from a few helpful folks in the community and developed NIST Internal Report 8112.
This public draft is hot off the press and is now open for comments…and we want to hear from you! Continue reading →