Get Email UpdatesSign up below to receive free Trusted Identities Group blog updates.
- Mic Drop — Announcing the New Special Publication 800-63 Suite!
- REGISTER NOW – Privacy Risk Assessment: Prerequisite for Privacy Risk Management Workshop
- A minor plot twist: Comment period extended for PART of SP 800-63-3
- Closing time! You don’t have to go home … but you can still comment on draft SP 800-63-3
- Build Trust and Verify: New funding opportunity to assess our state pilots!
Tag Archives: risk management
We are pleased to announce the next workshop in NIST’s ongoing series on privacy engineering and risk management – Privacy Risk Assessment: A Prerequisite for Privacy Risk Management, to be held in Gaithersburg, Maryland, on June 5, 2017. Registration is open now! Continue reading