Get Email UpdatesSign up below to receive free Trusted Identities Group blog updates.
- TIG in action at next week’s Federal Identity Forum, IDESG Plenary
- How will they measure up? RTI awarded to evaluate the class of 2016 state and local pilots!
- Return of the Great Zoltan! Our 800-63 FAQs answer life’s most perplexing questions (about digital identity, anyway).
- Mic Drop — Announcing the New Special Publication 800-63 Suite!
- REGISTER NOW – Privacy Risk Assessment: Prerequisite for Privacy Risk Management Workshop
Tag Archives: Research Triangle Institute
NIST is the federal government’s measurement agency. While the ultimate goal is innovation and adoption in the market, we need to know that the solutions being deployed present an advance for organizations and individuals alike. Measurement is critical to understanding what solutions work and how effectively we’re spending taxpayer dollars.
Today, we’re announcing the winner of this spring’s competition to assess our 2016 round of pilot projects. Assessments of pilot projects will help us—the identity community—understand the most successful technologies and approaches and improve decision making for anyone looking to invest in identity solutions. Continue reading