Get Email UpdatesSign up below to receive free Trusted Identities Group blog updates.
- A minor plot twist: Comment period extended for PART of SP 800-63-3
- Closing time! You don’t have to go home … but you can still comment on draft SP 800-63-3
- Build Trust and Verify: New funding opportunity to assess our state pilots!
- From public preview to public draft: SP 800-63 is open for comment!
- Making Privacy Concrete (Three Words Not Usually Found Together)
April 2017 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: privacy controls
We’re pleased to announce that on September 8, 2016, NIST and the Department of Transportation will hold a technical workshop on the next steps for NIST Special Publication 800-53, Appendix J…and registration is now open! Workshop participation from security and privacy engineers, privacy subject matter experts, and Senior Agency Officials for Privacy (SAOPs) is imperative for this workshop to be a success, so we encourage experts in these areas to register and attend. However, everyone is welcome so please feel free to join us if you are interested in the design of privacy protections in federal information systems. Continue reading