Get Email UpdatesSign up below to receive free Trusted Identities Group blog updates.
- TIG in action at next week’s Federal Identity Forum, IDESG Plenary
- How will they measure up? RTI awarded to evaluate the class of 2016 state and local pilots!
- Return of the Great Zoltan! Our 800-63 FAQs answer life’s most perplexing questions (about digital identity, anyway).
- Mic Drop — Announcing the New Special Publication 800-63 Suite!
- REGISTER NOW – Privacy Risk Assessment: Prerequisite for Privacy Risk Management Workshop
Tag Archives: pilot
NIST is the federal government’s measurement agency. While the ultimate goal is innovation and adoption in the market, we need to know that the solutions being deployed present an advance for organizations and individuals alike. Measurement is critical to understanding what solutions work and how effectively we’re spending taxpayer dollars.
Today, we’re announcing the winner of this spring’s competition to assess our 2016 round of pilot projects. Assessments of pilot projects will help us—the identity community—understand the most successful technologies and approaches and improve decision making for anyone looking to invest in identity solutions. Continue reading
Say you’ve just had a procedure done at a hospital. This means new electronic medical records – but it likely also means a new account and yet another password to remember. When your healthcare team includes primary care physicians, dentists, allergists, and more, the number of accounts you have to remember can really add up. Continue reading
The NSTIC NPO has just announced a brand new funding opportunity with a special focus on privacy enhancing technologies. NSTIC is soliciting applications from eligible applicants to pilot privacy-enhancing technologies that embrace and advance the NSTIC vision and contribute to the maturity of the Identity Ecosystem the NSTIC envisions: promote secure, privacy-enhancing, and user-friendly ways to give individuals and organizations convenience in their online interactions. Continue reading