Get Email UpdatesSign up below to receive free Trusted Identities Group blog updates.
- TIG in action at next week’s Federal Identity Forum, IDESG Plenary
- How will they measure up? RTI awarded to evaluate the class of 2016 state and local pilots!
- Return of the Great Zoltan! Our 800-63 FAQs answer life’s most perplexing questions (about digital identity, anyway).
- Mic Drop — Announcing the New Special Publication 800-63 Suite!
- REGISTER NOW – Privacy Risk Assessment: Prerequisite for Privacy Risk Management Workshop
Tag Archives: OTPs
More than a year in the making, after a large, cross-industry effort, we are proud to announce that the new Special Publication (SP) 800-63 IS. NOW. FINAL. With your help, Electronic Authentication Guidelines has evolved into Digital Identity Guidelines—a suite of documents covering digital identity from initial risk assessment to deployment of federated identity solutions. Check it out now at https://pages.nist.gov/800-63! Continue reading