Get Email UpdatesSign up below to receive free Trusted Identities Group blog updates.
- Return of the Great Zoltan! Our 800-63 FAQs answer life’s most perplexing questions (about digital identity, anyway).
- Mic Drop — Announcing the New Special Publication 800-63 Suite!
- REGISTER NOW – Privacy Risk Assessment: Prerequisite for Privacy Risk Management Workshop
- A minor plot twist: Comment period extended for PART of SP 800-63-3
- Closing time! You don’t have to go home … but you can still comment on draft SP 800-63-3
August 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: NIST Special Publication
Let’s get this out of the way right up front: this is not an early April Fools Day prank!
Granted, government blogs aren’t the typical medium for getting emotional. But we (Paul and Mike), and the rest of our incredible team at NIST, have truly been moved by the support, encouragement, and engagement you’ve provided as we embarked simultaneously on this major update to the document and – perhaps even bigger – updating our community engagement process to achieve a better result on this document. Continue reading
We’re pleased to announce that on September 8, 2016, NIST and the Department of Transportation will hold a technical workshop on the next steps for NIST Special Publication 800-53, Appendix J…and registration is now open! Workshop participation from security and privacy engineers, privacy subject matter experts, and Senior Agency Officials for Privacy (SAOPs) is imperative for this workshop to be a success, so we encourage experts in these areas to register and attend. However, everyone is welcome so please feel free to join us if you are interested in the design of privacy protections in federal information systems. Continue reading