Get Email UpdatesSign up below to receive free Trusted Identities Group blog updates.
- Closing time! You don’t have to go home … but you can still comment on draft SP 800-63-3
- Build Trust and Verify: New funding opportunity to assess our state pilots!
- From public preview to public draft: SP 800-63 is open for comment!
- Making Privacy Concrete (Three Words Not Usually Found Together)
- 2016 Year in Review: (TIG-ing stock of) Innovation in the Identity Ecosystem
Tag Archives: NIST campus
We’re pleased to announce that on September 8, 2016, NIST and the Department of Transportation will hold a technical workshop on the next steps for NIST Special Publication 800-53, Appendix J…and registration is now open! Workshop participation from security and privacy engineers, privacy subject matter experts, and Senior Agency Officials for Privacy (SAOPs) is imperative for this workshop to be a success, so we encourage experts in these areas to register and attend. However, everyone is welcome so please feel free to join us if you are interested in the design of privacy protections in federal information systems. Continue reading
We’re thrilled to announce that on January 12-13, 2016, the NSTIC National Program Office, with our colleagues here in NIST’s Information Technology Lab, will hold a technical workshop called ‘Applying Measurement Science in the Identity Ecosystem.’ Participants will collaborate about ways to measure and compare the performance of key solutions in the Identity Ecosystem, specifically:
◾Strength of identity proofing, both remote and in-person;
◾Strength of authentication with a focus on biometrics; and
◾Attribute confidence to assist in effective authorization decision making. Continue reading