Get Email UpdatesSign up below to receive free Trusted Identities Group blog updates.
- Mic Drop — Announcing the New Special Publication 800-63 Suite!
- REGISTER NOW – Privacy Risk Assessment: Prerequisite for Privacy Risk Management Workshop
- A minor plot twist: Comment period extended for PART of SP 800-63-3
- Closing time! You don’t have to go home … but you can still comment on draft SP 800-63-3
- Build Trust and Verify: New funding opportunity to assess our state pilots!
Tag Archives: Guidance
Let’s get this out of the way right up front: this is not an early April Fools Day prank!
Granted, government blogs aren’t the typical medium for getting emotional. But we (Paul and Mike), and the rest of our incredible team at NIST, have truly been moved by the support, encouragement, and engagement you’ve provided as we embarked simultaneously on this major update to the document and – perhaps even bigger – updating our community engagement process to achieve a better result on this document. Continue reading