Get Email UpdatesSign up below to receive free Trusted Identities Group blog updates.
- TIG in action at next week’s Federal Identity Forum, IDESG Plenary
- How will they measure up? RTI awarded to evaluate the class of 2016 state and local pilots!
- Return of the Great Zoltan! Our 800-63 FAQs answer life’s most perplexing questions (about digital identity, anyway).
- Mic Drop — Announcing the New Special Publication 800-63 Suite!
- REGISTER NOW – Privacy Risk Assessment: Prerequisite for Privacy Risk Management Workshop
Tag Archives: FIDO Alliance
Our friends at the National Cyber Security Alliance recently caught up with Mike Garcia, acting director of the NSTIC NPO, to jumpstart their new executive Q&A blog series! This interview will give you a glimpse into what the NSTIC NPO … Continue reading
Recently NIST joined the FIDO Alliance under its newly-created government membership class. The FIDO Alliance was formed in July of 2012 and aims to bring easy-to-use, privacy-enhancing authentication devices to the consumer mass market. FIDO-based credentials are designed to provide an … Continue reading