Get Email UpdatesSign up below to receive free Trusted Identities Group blog updates.
- Return of the Great Zoltan! Our 800-63 FAQs answer life’s most perplexing questions (about digital identity, anyway).
- Mic Drop — Announcing the New Special Publication 800-63 Suite!
- REGISTER NOW – Privacy Risk Assessment: Prerequisite for Privacy Risk Management Workshop
- A minor plot twist: Comment period extended for PART of SP 800-63-3
- Closing time! You don’t have to go home … but you can still comment on draft SP 800-63-3
August 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: draft
Don’t recognize us? We have a new blog theme! The NSTIC Notes blog is now I Think, Therefore IAM: a digital identities blog. Check out our latest post, below!
Last summer’s efforts on draft SP 800-63-3: Digital Identity Guidelines paved the way for a lot of positive changes – thanks to all who provided feedback. Today we are excited to announce the next step: the official public draft of SP 800-63-3 is out, open for public comment, and we’re anxiously awaiting more great feedback. The public draft will have a 60-day open comment period, closing on March 31st. Continue reading
Today, we’re releasing the public preview of draft Special Publication 800-63-3, Digital Authentication Guideline. We’re excited to share the updates we’ve made—along with the new process that enables our stakeholders to more contribute to the document in a more dynamic way. Continue reading