Get Email UpdatesSign up below to receive free Trusted Identities Group blog updates.
- A minor plot twist: Comment period extended for PART of SP 800-63-3
- Closing time! You don’t have to go home … but you can still comment on draft SP 800-63-3
- Build Trust and Verify: New funding opportunity to assess our state pilots!
- From public preview to public draft: SP 800-63 is open for comment!
- Making Privacy Concrete (Three Words Not Usually Found Together)
April 2017 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: draft
Don’t recognize us? We have a new blog theme! The NSTIC Notes blog is now I Think, Therefore IAM: a digital identities blog. Check out our latest post, below!
Last summer’s efforts on draft SP 800-63-3: Digital Identity Guidelines paved the way for a lot of positive changes – thanks to all who provided feedback. Today we are excited to announce the next step: the official public draft of SP 800-63-3 is out, open for public comment, and we’re anxiously awaiting more great feedback. The public draft will have a 60-day open comment period, closing on March 31st. Continue reading
Today, we’re releasing the public preview of draft Special Publication 800-63-3, Digital Authentication Guideline. We’re excited to share the updates we’ve made—along with the new process that enables our stakeholders to more contribute to the document in a more dynamic way. Continue reading