Get Email UpdatesSign up below to receive free Trusted Identities Group blog updates.
- Return of the Great Zoltan! Our 800-63 FAQs answer life’s most perplexing questions (about digital identity, anyway).
- Mic Drop — Announcing the New Special Publication 800-63 Suite!
- REGISTER NOW – Privacy Risk Assessment: Prerequisite for Privacy Risk Management Workshop
- A minor plot twist: Comment period extended for PART of SP 800-63-3
- Closing time! You don’t have to go home … but you can still comment on draft SP 800-63-3
August 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: digital services
Just 15 days remain in the comment period for draft Special Publication (SP) 800-63-3: Digital Identity Guidelines! The document opened for public comment on January 30th and will close on March 31st. Based on the comments we’ve received so far, we don’t expect to extend the deadline, so get to work and submit your comments before closing time! Continue reading
A recent McKinsey report found that the critical drivers of customer satisfaction with state government services are: fast, simple, and efficient processes; the availability of online options for completing interactions; and the transparency of information. Secure and convenient digital access to online state services can make a genuine difference to beneficiaries—that’s why these providers need to both deliver solutions and protect against fraud—while safeguarding personal information from malicious actors. Continue reading