Get Email UpdatesSign up below to receive free Trusted Identities Group blog updates.
- Closing time! You don’t have to go home … but you can still comment on draft SP 800-63-3
- Build Trust and Verify: New funding opportunity to assess our state pilots!
- From public preview to public draft: SP 800-63 is open for comment!
- Making Privacy Concrete (Three Words Not Usually Found Together)
- 2016 Year in Review: (TIG-ing stock of) Innovation in the Identity Ecosystem
Tag Archives: digital services
Just 15 days remain in the comment period for draft Special Publication (SP) 800-63-3: Digital Identity Guidelines! The document opened for public comment on January 30th and will close on March 31st. Based on the comments we’ve received so far, we don’t expect to extend the deadline, so get to work and submit your comments before closing time! Continue reading
A recent McKinsey report found that the critical drivers of customer satisfaction with state government services are: fast, simple, and efficient processes; the availability of online options for completing interactions; and the transparency of information. Secure and convenient digital access to online state services can make a genuine difference to beneficiaries—that’s why these providers need to both deliver solutions and protect against fraud—while safeguarding personal information from malicious actors. Continue reading