Get Email UpdatesSign up below to receive free Trusted Identities Group blog updates.
- Closing time! You don’t have to go home … but you can still comment on draft SP 800-63-3
- Build Trust and Verify: New funding opportunity to assess our state pilots!
- From public preview to public draft: SP 800-63 is open for comment!
- Making Privacy Concrete (Three Words Not Usually Found Together)
- 2016 Year in Review: (TIG-ing stock of) Innovation in the Identity Ecosystem
Tag Archives: Digital Identity Guidelines
Just 15 days remain in the comment period for draft Special Publication (SP) 800-63-3: Digital Identity Guidelines! The document opened for public comment on January 30th and will close on March 31st. Based on the comments we’ve received so far, we don’t expect to extend the deadline, so get to work and submit your comments before closing time! Continue reading
Don’t recognize us? We have a new blog theme! The NSTIC Notes blog is now I Think, Therefore IAM: a digital identities blog. Check out our latest post, below!
Last summer’s efforts on draft SP 800-63-3: Digital Identity Guidelines paved the way for a lot of positive changes – thanks to all who provided feedback. Today we are excited to announce the next step: the official public draft of SP 800-63-3 is out, open for public comment, and we’re anxiously awaiting more great feedback. The public draft will have a 60-day open comment period, closing on March 31st. Continue reading