Get Email UpdatesSign up below to receive free Trusted Identities Group blog updates.
- Closing time! You don’t have to go home … but you can still comment on draft SP 800-63-3
- Build Trust and Verify: New funding opportunity to assess our state pilots!
- From public preview to public draft: SP 800-63 is open for comment!
- Making Privacy Concrete (Three Words Not Usually Found Together)
- 2016 Year in Review: (TIG-ing stock of) Innovation in the Identity Ecosystem
Tag Archives: David Temoshok
Got trust? Seeking public comment on new NIST publication for developing trust frameworks to support identity federation
Some communities and organizations that share common user bases and transaction types are addressing challenges to users’ privacy and security by allowing users to access multiple services through common login processes. This approach – known as federated identity management – enables users to access multiple online organizations and services through shared authentication processes, instead of authenticating separately with each service provider. Continue reading