Get Email UpdatesSign up below to receive free Trusted Identities Group blog updates.
- TIG in action at next week’s Federal Identity Forum, IDESG Plenary
- How will they measure up? RTI awarded to evaluate the class of 2016 state and local pilots!
- Return of the Great Zoltan! Our 800-63 FAQs answer life’s most perplexing questions (about digital identity, anyway).
- Mic Drop — Announcing the New Special Publication 800-63 Suite!
- REGISTER NOW – Privacy Risk Assessment: Prerequisite for Privacy Risk Management Workshop
Tag Archives: Daon
We may have spent more than a year working with you to update major federal guidance – we’re looking at you, Special Publication (SP) 800-63 – but our work is far from complete. Now we’re on to the hard part: supporting agencies as they implement the new SP 800-63 and driving towards global alignment of digital identity standards. Next week at the IDESG Plenary and the Federal Identity Forum, both at the convention center in Washington, D.C., we have a lot in store for NIST and our Trusted Identities Group (TIG) team this week. Continue reading