Get Email UpdatesSign up below to receive free Trusted Identities Group blog updates.
- Return of the Great Zoltan! Our 800-63 FAQs answer life’s most perplexing questions (about digital identity, anyway).
- Mic Drop — Announcing the New Special Publication 800-63 Suite!
- REGISTER NOW – Privacy Risk Assessment: Prerequisite for Privacy Risk Management Workshop
- A minor plot twist: Comment period extended for PART of SP 800-63-3
- Closing time! You don’t have to go home … but you can still comment on draft SP 800-63-3
August 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Cybersecurity Division
Stepping stones: working to establish a solid foundation for measurement science in the Identity Ecosystem
The “Applying Measurement Science in the Identity Ecosystem” workshop was a huge success from NIST’s perspective; post-conference chatter leads me believe that attendees felt the same way. These two days further validated my excitement coming to work every day: we were humbled by the 220 familiar faces and new friends that showed a desire to build on the community’s progress in digital identity, along with the diversity of opinions and expertise to do just that. Between informative expert panels and intensive breakout sessions, attendees delved into measurement science in the Identity Ecosystem – brainstorming and evaluating approaches, barriers, implementation considerations, and more. Continue reading →