Get Email UpdatesSign up below to receive free Trusted Identities Group blog updates.
- From public preview to public draft: SP 800-63 is open for comment!
- Making Privacy Concrete (Three Words Not Usually Found Together)
- 2016 Year in Review: (TIG-ing stock of) Innovation in the Identity Ecosystem
- SOFA Talk: Strength of Function for Authenticators Framework Now Open for Comment!
- Got trust? Seeking public comment on new NIST publication for developing trust frameworks to support identity federation
February 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Tag Archives: Cybersecurity Division
Stepping stones: working to establish a solid foundation for measurement science in the Identity Ecosystem
The “Applying Measurement Science in the Identity Ecosystem” workshop was a huge success from NIST’s perspective; post-conference chatter leads me believe that attendees felt the same way. These two days further validated my excitement coming to work every day: we were humbled by the 220 familiar faces and new friends that showed a desire to build on the community’s progress in digital identity, along with the diversity of opinions and expertise to do just that. Between informative expert panels and intensive breakout sessions, attendees delved into measurement science in the Identity Ecosystem – brainstorming and evaluating approaches, barriers, implementation considerations, and more. Continue reading →