Get Email UpdatesSign up below to receive free Trusted Identities Group blog updates.
- TIG in action at next week’s Federal Identity Forum, IDESG Plenary
- How will they measure up? RTI awarded to evaluate the class of 2016 state and local pilots!
- Return of the Great Zoltan! Our 800-63 FAQs answer life’s most perplexing questions (about digital identity, anyway).
- Mic Drop — Announcing the New Special Publication 800-63 Suite!
- REGISTER NOW – Privacy Risk Assessment: Prerequisite for Privacy Risk Management Workshop
Tag Archives: attributes
It can be hard to serve as an early adopter of new technology. It usually means having very few (or no) examples to demonstrate what to do…and what not to do. Being the guinea pig is no easy feat, but we at the NSTIC NPO are embracing the challenge since we believe this is vital to facilitating the commercial adoption of identity solutions. After all, the NSTIC was clear that building a healthy identity ecosystem would require government to eat its own dog food. Continue reading