Get Email UpdatesSign up below to receive free Trusted Identities Group blog updates.
- Return of the Great Zoltan! Our 800-63 FAQs answer life’s most perplexing questions (about digital identity, anyway).
- Mic Drop — Announcing the New Special Publication 800-63 Suite!
- REGISTER NOW – Privacy Risk Assessment: Prerequisite for Privacy Risk Management Workshop
- A minor plot twist: Comment period extended for PART of SP 800-63-3
- Closing time! You don’t have to go home … but you can still comment on draft SP 800-63-3
August 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: apply
Last year we issued five grants so state and local jurisdictions could use digital identity technologies to improve delivery of services.
Now, we want to evaluate how well those pilots have done: we’re issuing a new funding opportunity to quantify the benefits these solutions bring to the organization and end users, share lessons learned, and shed light on how successfully similar solutions can be adopted elsewhere, in public sector programs and services at all levels of government. With so many individuals depending on state and local government services for day-to-day activities, these entities can play a critical role in advancing digital identity for large populations. The findings, discoveries, and lessons learned from this funding opportunity will help pave the way for NIST to better inform and improve upon broader cybersecurity efforts in the future. Continue reading
Say you’ve just had a procedure done at a hospital. This means new electronic medical records – but it likely also means a new account and yet another password to remember. When your healthcare team includes primary care physicians, dentists, allergists, and more, the number of accounts you have to remember can really add up. Continue reading