Get Email UpdatesSign up below to receive free Trusted Identities Group blog updates.
- Return of the Great Zoltan! Our 800-63 FAQs answer life’s most perplexing questions (about digital identity, anyway).
- Mic Drop — Announcing the New Special Publication 800-63 Suite!
- REGISTER NOW – Privacy Risk Assessment: Prerequisite for Privacy Risk Management Workshop
- A minor plot twist: Comment period extended for PART of SP 800-63-3
- Closing time! You don’t have to go home … but you can still comment on draft SP 800-63-3
Monthly Archives: July 2017
It’s been more than a month since we released Special Publication 800-63: Digital Identity Guidelines, and we have been thrilled by all the positive feedback – we are glad you like it as much as we do! But we’re also fielding a number of questions. The document included a lot of updates, so it’s only natural that we’ve heard some reoccurring questions from the community. Realizing many have the same questions, we kept track of these and compiled them in a frequently asked questions (FAQs) page. Continue reading