Get Email UpdatesSign up below to receive free Trusted Identities Group blog updates.
- Mic Drop — Announcing the New Special Publication 800-63 Suite!
- REGISTER NOW – Privacy Risk Assessment: Prerequisite for Privacy Risk Management Workshop
- A minor plot twist: Comment period extended for PART of SP 800-63-3
- Closing time! You don’t have to go home … but you can still comment on draft SP 800-63-3
- Build Trust and Verify: New funding opportunity to assess our state pilots!
Monthly Archives: June 2017
More than a year in the making, after a large, cross-industry effort, we are proud to announce that the new Special Publication (SP) 800-63 IS. NOW. FINAL. With your help, Electronic Authentication Guidelines has evolved into Digital Identity Guidelines—a suite of documents covering digital identity from initial risk assessment to deployment of federated identity solutions. Check it out now at https://pages.nist.gov/800-63! Continue reading