Get Email UpdatesSign up below to receive free Trusted Identities Group blog updates.
- Return of the Great Zoltan! Our 800-63 FAQs answer life’s most perplexing questions (about digital identity, anyway).
- Mic Drop — Announcing the New Special Publication 800-63 Suite!
- REGISTER NOW – Privacy Risk Assessment: Prerequisite for Privacy Risk Management Workshop
- A minor plot twist: Comment period extended for PART of SP 800-63-3
- Closing time! You don’t have to go home … but you can still comment on draft SP 800-63-3
Daily Archives: September 30, 2016
Got trust? Seeking public comment on new NIST publication for developing trust frameworks to support identity federation
Some communities and organizations that share common user bases and transaction types are addressing challenges to users’ privacy and security by allowing users to access multiple services through common login processes. This approach – known as federated identity management – enables users to access multiple online organizations and services through shared authentication processes, instead of authenticating separately with each service provider. Continue reading