Get Email UpdatesSign up below to receive free Trusted Identities Group blog updates.
- From public preview to public draft: SP 800-63 is open for comment!
- Making Privacy Concrete (Three Words Not Usually Found Together)
- 2016 Year in Review: (TIG-ing stock of) Innovation in the Identity Ecosystem
- SOFA Talk: Strength of Function for Authenticators Framework Now Open for Comment!
- Got trust? Seeking public comment on new NIST publication for developing trust frameworks to support identity federation
Daily Archives: September 30, 2016
Some communities and organizations that share common user bases and transaction types are addressing challenges to users’ privacy and security by allowing users to access multiple services through common login processes. This approach – known as federated identity management – enables users to access multiple online organizations and services through shared authentication processes, instead of authenticating separately with each service provider. Continue reading