Get Email UpdatesSign up below to receive free Trusted Identities Group blog updates.
- From public preview to public draft: SP 800-63 is open for comment!
- Making Privacy Concrete (Three Words Not Usually Found Together)
- 2016 Year in Review: (TIG-ing stock of) Innovation in the Identity Ecosystem
- SOFA Talk: Strength of Function for Authenticators Framework Now Open for Comment!
- Got trust? Seeking public comment on new NIST publication for developing trust frameworks to support identity federation
Daily Archives: September 20, 2016
As summer has flown by, you have kept us very busy reviewing your comments on GitHub to Special Publication (SP) 800-63-3 and engaged in a dialog about how this material can be enhanced to better support the public and private sectors. The response we’ve received to SP 800-63-3 – and this new approach – has been phenomenal and inspiring. And now, we’re excited to transition from the public preview period for draft NIST SP 800-63-3: Digital Authentication Guideline to the next critical phase – the 60-day public comment period. But before we do that, I’d like to explain what we learned this summer and where we are headed next… Continue reading