Get Email UpdatesSign up below to receive free Trusted Identities Group blog updates.
- A minor plot twist: Comment period extended for PART of SP 800-63-3
- Closing time! You don’t have to go home … but you can still comment on draft SP 800-63-3
- Build Trust and Verify: New funding opportunity to assess our state pilots!
- From public preview to public draft: SP 800-63 is open for comment!
- Making Privacy Concrete (Three Words Not Usually Found Together)
Daily Archives: September 20, 2016
As summer has flown by, you have kept us very busy reviewing your comments on GitHub to Special Publication (SP) 800-63-3 and engaged in a dialog about how this material can be enhanced to better support the public and private sectors. The response we’ve received to SP 800-63-3 – and this new approach – has been phenomenal and inspiring. And now, we’re excited to transition from the public preview period for draft NIST SP 800-63-3: Digital Authentication Guideline to the next critical phase – the 60-day public comment period. But before we do that, I’d like to explain what we learned this summer and where we are headed next… Continue reading