Get Email UpdatesSign up below to receive free Trusted Identities Group blog updates.
- Return of the Great Zoltan! Our 800-63 FAQs answer life’s most perplexing questions (about digital identity, anyway).
- Mic Drop — Announcing the New Special Publication 800-63 Suite!
- REGISTER NOW – Privacy Risk Assessment: Prerequisite for Privacy Risk Management Workshop
- A minor plot twist: Comment period extended for PART of SP 800-63-3
- Closing time! You don’t have to go home … but you can still comment on draft SP 800-63-3
Monthly Archives: August 2016
As the sun was setting on the thirtieth modern Olympiad in London, NIST was preparing to announce our very first set of NSTIC pilot projects. As the flame goes out in Rio, we’re setting new records. In our largest pilot announcement to date, today NIST is proud to add six new projects to our ranks and bring the total number of projects to 24. Continue reading
We’re pleased to announce that on September 8, 2016, NIST and the Department of Transportation will hold a technical workshop on the next steps for NIST Special Publication 800-53, Appendix J…and registration is now open! Workshop participation from security and privacy engineers, privacy subject matter experts, and Senior Agency Officials for Privacy (SAOPs) is imperative for this workshop to be a success, so we encourage experts in these areas to register and attend. However, everyone is welcome so please feel free to join us if you are interested in the design of privacy protections in federal information systems. Continue reading