Get Email UpdatesSign up below to receive free Trusted Identities Group blog updates.
- From public preview to public draft: SP 800-63 is open for comment!
- Making Privacy Concrete (Three Words Not Usually Found Together)
- 2016 Year in Review: (TIG-ing stock of) Innovation in the Identity Ecosystem
- SOFA Talk: Strength of Function for Authenticators Framework Now Open for Comment!
- Got trust? Seeking public comment on new NIST publication for developing trust frameworks to support identity federation
Monthly Archives: February 2016
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: NIST’s efforts in defining measurement science and metrics in digital identity management must be aligned with the goals of the community. Today I’m pleased to announce the draft release of NISTIR 8103: Advanced Identity Workshop on Applying Measurement Science in the Identity Ecosystem: Summary and Next Steps. This document summarizes two days of discussion from the over 220 participants at NIST’s workshop last month in Gaithersburg, Maryland, and provides a brief glance at how we intend to move forward in these important topics. Continue reading