Get Email UpdatesSign up below to receive free Trusted Identities Group blog updates.
- From public preview to public draft: SP 800-63 is open for comment!
- Making Privacy Concrete (Three Words Not Usually Found Together)
- 2016 Year in Review: (TIG-ing stock of) Innovation in the Identity Ecosystem
- SOFA Talk: Strength of Function for Authenticators Framework Now Open for Comment!
- Got trust? Seeking public comment on new NIST publication for developing trust frameworks to support identity federation
Daily Archives: January 28, 2016
Happy Data Privacy Day! According to a recent survey of young Americans by Harvard’s Institute of Politics, 65% of respondents said they were “very concerned” about technology companies collecting digital information from their phone or computer. While it’s only January, that level of concern suggests privacy will continue to have a place in the national conversation throughout 2016. Continue reading