Get Email UpdatesSign up below to receive free Trusted Identities Group blog updates.
- A minor plot twist: Comment period extended for PART of SP 800-63-3
- Closing time! You don’t have to go home … but you can still comment on draft SP 800-63-3
- Build Trust and Verify: New funding opportunity to assess our state pilots!
- From public preview to public draft: SP 800-63 is open for comment!
- Making Privacy Concrete (Three Words Not Usually Found Together)
Daily Archives: January 28, 2016
Happy Data Privacy Day! According to a recent survey of young Americans by Harvard’s Institute of Politics, 65% of respondents said they were “very concerned” about technology companies collecting digital information from their phone or computer. While it’s only January, that level of concern suggests privacy will continue to have a place in the national conversation throughout 2016. Continue reading