Get Email UpdatesSign up below to receive free Trusted Identities Group blog updates.
- Return of the Great Zoltan! Our 800-63 FAQs answer life’s most perplexing questions (about digital identity, anyway).
- Mic Drop — Announcing the New Special Publication 800-63 Suite!
- REGISTER NOW – Privacy Risk Assessment: Prerequisite for Privacy Risk Management Workshop
- A minor plot twist: Comment period extended for PART of SP 800-63-3
- Closing time! You don’t have to go home … but you can still comment on draft SP 800-63-3
Daily Archives: January 28, 2016
Happy Data Privacy Day! According to a recent survey of young Americans by Harvard’s Institute of Politics, 65% of respondents said they were “very concerned” about technology companies collecting digital information from their phone or computer. While it’s only January, that level of concern suggests privacy will continue to have a place in the national conversation throughout 2016. Continue reading