Get Email UpdatesSign up below to receive free Trusted Identities Group blog updates.
- From public preview to public draft: SP 800-63 is open for comment!
- Making Privacy Concrete (Three Words Not Usually Found Together)
- 2016 Year in Review: (TIG-ing stock of) Innovation in the Identity Ecosystem
- SOFA Talk: Strength of Function for Authenticators Framework Now Open for Comment!
- Got trust? Seeking public comment on new NIST publication for developing trust frameworks to support identity federation
Monthly Archives: December 2015
A recent McKinsey report found that the critical drivers of customer satisfaction with state government services are: fast, simple, and efficient processes; the availability of online options for completing interactions; and the transparency of information. Secure and convenient digital access to online state services can make a genuine difference to beneficiaries—that’s why these providers need to both deliver solutions and protect against fraud—while safeguarding personal information from malicious actors. Continue reading