Get Email UpdatesSign up below to receive free Trusted Identities Group blog updates.
- Mic Drop — Announcing the New Special Publication 800-63 Suite!
- REGISTER NOW – Privacy Risk Assessment: Prerequisite for Privacy Risk Management Workshop
- A minor plot twist: Comment period extended for PART of SP 800-63-3
- Closing time! You don’t have to go home … but you can still comment on draft SP 800-63-3
- Build Trust and Verify: New funding opportunity to assess our state pilots!
Monthly Archives: December 2015
A recent McKinsey report found that the critical drivers of customer satisfaction with state government services are: fast, simple, and efficient processes; the availability of online options for completing interactions; and the transparency of information. Secure and convenient digital access to online state services can make a genuine difference to beneficiaries—that’s why these providers need to both deliver solutions and protect against fraud—while safeguarding personal information from malicious actors. Continue reading